Developed in the late 1890s, the Dupont Circle area built a reputation as a fashionable residential neighborhood that lasted into the early years of the 20th century. The circle itself was originally called “Pacific Circle” and ...Read More
Located on the corner of 14th and P at 1413 P Street, NW, in Logan Circle, Cooper Lewis is a sleek glass and steel building that started life as a former hardware store in 1897. Completed in 2006, the 6-story building houses just 18 spacious units ranging from 1,155 to 2,000 sf. Residents enjoy European kitchens and baths as well as outdoor terraces or balconies. Soaring ceilings and oversize windows provide an abundance of natural light. Penthouse units include private roof decks with unobstructed city views. Select properties feature some of the original exposed brick walls. Secure garage parking is included and pets are welcome.