Search Listings

Bluemont Real Estate

Bluemont is a family-friendly community of approximately 2000 households across 580 acres in west Arlington County near Washington, DC.  Residents cite the neighborhood’s small-town charm combined with a host of amenities, including historic sites, skate parks, acclaimed schools, gardens, and a university campus.  Housing stock includes a mix of single-family detached homes as well as newer townhomes flanked by a wetlands refuge and number of parks and other public spaces.

In contrast to neighboring Ballston, 90% of Bluemont’s land is devoted to low-density residential development and parks with the remaining 10 percent devoted to commercial.  The area is studying other mixed use communities to potentially expand the commercial district.

Bluemont Homes For Sale

No Listings of This Type are Currently Active in the MLS ®
Start a New Search

Bluemont Recent Sales

Bluemont Recent Sales July 2, 2020
4
Listed
56
Avg. DOM
$422.06
Avg. $ / Sq.Ft.
$825,000
Med. List Price
4 Properties

Arlington Neighboroood Directory

This may be interesting for you!

Dupont Circle: Steeped in History

Developed in the late 1890s, the Dupont Circle area built a reputation as a fashionable residential neighborhood that lasted into the early years of the 20th century.  The circle itself was originally called “Pacific Circle” and ...

Read More
All Blog Posts
The information being provided by Bright MLS is for the consumer's personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumer may be interested in purchasing. Any information relating to real estate for sale referenced on this web site comes from the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) program of the Bright MLS. TTR Sotheby's International Realty is not a Multiple Listing Service (MLS), nor does it offer MLS access. This website is a service of TTR Sotheby's International Realty, a broker participant of Bright MLS. This web site may reference real estate listing(s) held by a brokerage firm other than the broker and/or agent who owns this web site.

The accuracy of all information, regardless of source, including but not limited to open house information, square footages and lot sizes, is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be personally verified through personal inspection by and/or with the appropriate professionals. The data contained herein is copyrighted by Bright MLS and is protected by all applicable copyright laws. Any unauthorized dissemination of this information is in violation of copyright laws and is strictly prohibited.

Copyright 2020 Bright MLS. All rights reserved.