National Harbor Will See Tanger Outlets Open Soon
On November 22nd just in time for the holiday season, Tanger Outlets will open at National Harbor. This latest addition to National Harbor, a waterfront complex located just eight miles from DC, delivers more top brands and retailers, including:
- American Eagle Outfitters
- Banana Republic Factory Store
- White House Black Market Outlet
- Calvin Klein
- Gap Factory Store
- Tommy Hilfiger
The grand opening event will be held at 7pm on November 22nd with fireworks, holiday music and all sorts of shopping specials. The proceeds will help support the Washington Redskins Charitable Foundation.
Other outlet shopping malls near Washington D.C. include:
- Arundel Mills - located in Hanover, Maryland, this mall offers more than 200 specialty stores.
- Leesburg Corner Premium Outlets - This upscale mall in Leesburg, Virginia, provides more than 110 stores with top designers for jewelry, sportswear apparel and more.
- Potomac Mills Outlet Mall - tucked away in Prince William, Virginia, this shopping choice is one of the largest in the world. Shop at more than 220 stores including OFF 5th Saks Fifth Avenue and Nordstrom RACK.
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets - Located in Hagerstown, Maryland, this mall is home to more than 100 stores.
- Queenstown Premium Outlets - situated in Queenstown, Maryland, this smaller center offers 60 designer stores.