It's Time for Some Football!
Washington, DC, residents and loyal Redskins fans have seen their NFL team slowly evolve into a fun team to watch as they compete with other teams in their division. True fans can watch the Redskins training camp at the end of July. This event is open to the public and a unique opportunity for all football fans to see how a practice is conducted.
Bring your lawn chairs and blankets to enjoy a 90-minute or two-hour practice session. Admission is free, but you do need to register online before you attend. After the practice session, you will be able to get your football, photos or other trinkets autographed by your favorite players and coaches.
2013 Training Camp Schedule
- Walkthroughs from July 25th to August 2nd at 10am
- Practices from July 25th to August 2nd at 3:20pm
- Fan Appreciation Day is Saturday, August 3rd starting at noon
- Walkthroughs on August 5th and 6th at 10am
- Practices on August 5th and 6th at 3:20pm
- August 10th practice at 1pm
- August 12th 10am walkthrough and practice at 3:20pm
- Final practices will be held August 13th, 14th and 15th at 12:40pm and August 16th at 9:45am
Location and Parking
The training camp facility is located on West Leigh Street in Richmond, Virginia. Parking is available at a number of locations, running $5 - $7 with a shuttle ride included. You can park at all of the following locations:
- 2200 West Broad Street
- 937 Myers Street
- City Stadium at 600 McCloy Street
- Diamond Parking Facility at 3001 North Boulevard
If you've been itching for football season to start, training camp provides the perfect opportunity to see your favorite players up close and personal before the season begins.
Post a Comment