Finding the Best Holiday Dining Throughout Washington DC
Whatever your plans for the holidays, these DC area restaurants will ensure your family and friends don't go home hungry with the added bonus of no dirty dishes to clean up.
Places for Thanksgiving Dinner
- 701 Restaurant - Serving a three-course meal and providing live jazz from 11am to 8pm. Price is $48 for adults and $24 for children 12 and under.
- Adour at St. Regis - Serving a four-course meal for $85 per person
- Blue Duck Tavern at the Park Hyatt - Serving a three-course meal from 11:30am to 9pm. Cost is $95 for adults and $42 for children under 12.
- The Mansion at O - Serving lunch and dinner buffets. Lunch is $70 for adults and $35 for children, while dinner is $90 for adults and $45 for children.
- Station 4 - Serving a four-course seasonal menu for thanksgiving at $40 per person.
Places for Christmas Dinner
- Agora - Serving Turkish and Greek small plates; they cook a traditional dinner on Christmas Day.
- Bibiana Osteria-Enoteca - Serving the Traditional Feast of Seven Fishes on Christmas Eve and a limited a la carte menu, at $65 per person.
- Bourbon Steak - Open on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day with a three-course meal. The cost is $110 per person on Christmas Eve and $135 per person on Christmas Day.
- Fiola - Serving a traditional Italian Feast of the Seven Fishes with all eight-courses on Christmas Eve for a cost of $145 per person.
- Mayfair & Pine - Serving a three-course meal on Christmas Eve for $30 per person.
- Station 4 - Serving a three-course meal for $40 per person on Christmas Eve.