Finding Santa Throughout the Christmas Season in DC
There's no need to go all the way to the North Pole to visit Santa when he has a full schedule of activities in the DC area. Here's a quick list of some of the top places to see Santa and get a coveted photo with him:
- Ticonderoga Farms Winter Christmas Festival - This festival in Chantilly, Virginia, provides the opportunity to see Santa on November 29th and 30th, December 1st, 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th. Visitors can enjoy hayrides, farm attractions as well as a delicious breakfast with Santa.
- Metropolitan Fine Arts Breakfast with Santa - On December 8th breakfast with Santa with a backdrop of live jazz, dancing, workshops and more. The cost is $35 per person.
- The Ritz-Carlton Hotel, Pentagon City - December 14th, Santa, Mrs. Claus and an assortment of carolers will take part in a "Brunch with Santa" at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel. Cost is $90 for adults and $40 for children.
- Manassas Christmas Parade - On December 7th, Santa leads this annual parade along with other festivities.
- The Water-Skiing Santa - Christmas Eve Santa and crew water-ski on the Potomac River. The event includes Frosty, the Grinch, flying elves and more!
Other places to see Santa include:
- Mazza Gallerie - Washington D.C.
- Potomac Mills - Prince Williams, Virginia
- Fair Oaks Mall - Fairfax, Virginia
- Tysons Corner Center - McLean, Virginia
- Dulles Town Center - Dulles, Virginia
While Santa is very busy this time of year, don't miss these unique opportunities to catch Santa before he heads off with his reindeer.
Post a Comment